KidsFest Needs Your Help!
We are extremely excited for this year's KidsFest! This year KidsFest will be modeled off of one of Norman's most successful community bridge events, CrossPointe's Easter Eggstravaganza. The purpose of both events is to attract as many people from our community as possible on the Saturday main event and encourage them to attend again the next morning to see the Special Guest speaker and a chance to win some great door prizes.
With this goal in mind the Children’s Ministry team has decided to hold KidsFest on Saturday, August 6th, 6pm-9pm. KidsFest features special guest, Keith Coast in concert each night, helicopter landings, over 12 inflatable games and attractions, and concessions
We need your help. If you are interested in serving during this event, e-mail Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your requested area of service.
Help is needed in these areas:
* Costume Characters
* Concessions (food and beverage service)
* Outdoor festival ( inflatables, attractions, etc.)
* Grades K-6 small group leader (sits with group and helpssupervise)
* Set up (Friday afternoon/evening)
* Cleanup (Saturday night: Help us get the church ready for Sunday am services)
Please let us hear from you!